Salimos en el periodico

>> Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yesterday our summer camp went to visit the El Nuevo Diario (one of the two main papers) headquarters and after the tour we got our picture taken. This morning we opened up the paper to see the headline "The 100 best visit El Nuevo Diario" with a picture of the group. Holly and I can really only be picked out by the keenest Where's Waldo eye, though (especially in that tiny picture). I'm all the way in the back and when I was standing back there some drunk stranger wandered up to be in the picture with us and decided to stand right next to me. I bet he's very proud of the "100 best" distinction.

0 comments:

THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OURS PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT THE POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS.

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP