GOOD NEWS!

>> Friday, March 02, 2007

So, the lesson I think I should learn is that good things happen to those who complain on this blog. Last Thursday I complained about not having heard anything from our placement officer, and the next day she called. Today I complained about not being approved by the in-country staff for invitations, and not an hour after I did so, I got another e-mail from our PO saying that we've been approved as "171s" or secondary Ed English teachers! She said we should get our invitations in a few days! I immediately called Paul at work and we are thrilled.

My game plan now? I will wait for a few days, become sad that our invitations haven't yet arrived in the mail, post a blog entry to complain, and they will arrive the next day.

0 comments:

THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OURS PERSONALLY AND DO NOT REFLECT THE POSITION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR THE PEACE CORPS.

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP